Translate Me!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Guten Morgen, München

I'm terribly behind on my postings. I'll get caught up...eventually.

In the meantime,  Munich has been amazing. We (my parents and I, as they've come to visit me and travel) are all sad to leave. Everyone has been extremely nice, and the countryside is gorgeous. We have enjoyed crisp autumn weather and colorful fall foliage.

We had a hard time deciding where to stay, but we ended up choosing Hotel Monaco (www.munich-accommodation.com). It's only a few minutes by foot from the Central Station and where our castle tour left. The staff are quite friendly,  the room is cozy and nicely decorated as well.

Tomorrow we fly to Dublin,  and my parents are already mourning their departure from Bavaria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...