Translate Me!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Translation Woes and Saving Dough


You need something translated into Spanish for your paperwork for school and just found out it will cost almost 100 euros.

This has been happening to many of my friends. They don't have many options, so they cough up the cash. 

Awe, don't be stressed. Ain't nobody got time for that!


Those days are gone. It's like Christmas in June...

Gus and Dash are ready for the holidays...

Only...a more Catalan one, since that's where I am right now! :)

Tió de Nadal. He's got his own song. He's kind of a big deal.

I saw what a pain in the nalgas it was for my friends to get these translations, and I said, "There has to be somebody in my department at the university who is a certified translator". You know...the kind with the stamp and all that jazz.

And there is!

Boris is a doctoral candidate from my department, and he is qualified to translate your English documents into Spanish. He knows what it's like to be a poor college student, and he is dedicated to charging fair rates to those who need his help.

You can contact him here for more information. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...