Translate Me!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TIE Renewal DONE!

Yay! I did it!!!!!!

It makes me feel like celebrating....I feel like dancing!

"Jump on It" dance from "Apache" song (The Sugar Hill Gang),  from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (posted  here originally)
I was an avid Fresh Prince fan, but I forgot ever seeing this dance. One night, they played the music at a Pacer's game. While the lyrics are...questionable, the dance is hilarious. It's even more hilarious to see lots of Indy bball fans imitating it, as I am right now! Celebrate with me, I finished applying for the renewal of my TIE!!!!! Yes!!!

Kip Dynamite understands (posted here originally)


Here's to waiting one week from Thursday to see if I was approved (fingers crossed!).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...