Translate Me!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Playing Catch Up...Again!

I know, I know...I am way behind on writing my posts!




Life has been a whirlwind here for the past...well, more than a month! We went to Italy, and I worked like a crazy person to do a study that required me to be awake at 3am Barcelona time in order to interview people in the States. Now, I have finals, papers, projects...

It's craziness.

Anyway, I haven't forgotten about the blog! There are tons of wonderful things heading your way if you have some patience with me, including: great finds for clothing stores in BCN that won't break your bank, finding the best burger in Barca, a photo review of the highly acclaimed restaurant Tickets (our neighbor), and adventures from Italy!

Yes, that's really it! The Leaning Tower of Pisa!
 
For those of you who live in the States, I'll be home on Christmas Eve (late) and will be taking a gastronomic tour of my old haunts such as Ichiban, Tomo, BDubs, Qdoba, Chipotle, Skyline, Dairy Queen...the sky is the limit. Well, actually...the kindness of friends and family with vehicles is the limit as I know longer have a car there. :-/

So, I will get the blog caught up very, very soon! In the meantime, I have to write a paper attacking a theoretical account of hybrid agreement in Serbo-Croatian.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...