Translate Me!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Things That Make You Say "Wow!"

Life in Barcelona is full of things that make you say "wow".



You know what the Sagrada Familia is, right? How about Casa Batlló? What about the City Hall building (Ajuntament) in Plaça Sant Jaume? You've seen them during the day. Perhaps you've even seen them at night. Only some very lucky people who happen to be in the right place at the right time have seen them like I have.

You are lucky, too. I'm going to share them with you.

What am I talking about? It's audiovisual mapping! It's amazing. But that's nothing that I need to convince you of, check it out for yourself. :)

Ajuntament

Since my camera battery was on death's doorstep, I can only bring you a few images of this awesome show. These images are from La Mercè, 2011.

Sorry there are so many people in the way.
Now you know what my view is like!

The video snippet: Unfortunately, I didn't catch the coolest part. They turned the building into a Mario Brothers scene! You can still see some really cool morphs, including Legos and Linkin' Logs.



La Sagrada Familia

These were taken during the 2012 Mercè. These images really don't do it justice.








The Awakening of Casa Batlló

To celebrate the 10th year of Casa Batlló being open to the public, this amazing AV mapping experience was created.











 
 
 










.....aaaaand, last but not least!




I hope you have enjoyed the show! It was wonderful to witness all of these amazing displays in person. Here's wishing you a life full of things that make you say "wow"!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...