Translate Me!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Barcelona Living Map

 

Just what you wanted....another map to navigate!


As I started adding to the blog, I decided that it would be fun to make a map of places I was reviewing. I then decided to include places we go to regularly. Eventually, I started adding places we want to visit. So, this is my gift to you, my Barcelona Living Map!

I hope that it is a useful tool, although I know it will only be as useful as Google Maps allows it to be...as it has been somewhat buggy during the process of the map's creation.

Please leave comments on the blog if there are places that you would like me to review or add to the blog. I love seeing that so many people from all over the world are reading, and I would greatly appreciate any feedback you would like to give.

Without any further ado, THE MAP.

* The map on the linked page is somewhat small, my apologies. You can easily increase its size by clicking the link below it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...